These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Plamo UK to the customer named on the order form provided on the Plamo UK website. Together with the completed order form, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between both parties (customer and Plamo UK). Our acceptance of your order by delivery of the goods constitutes a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions.
Price and Payment
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our website at the time you place your, where pricing errors have been made they will be notified to you and you have the option to either cancel your order or accept the correct price, plus any charges for carriage set out in the order form.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for carriage and insurance, before your order can be accepted unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- We only accept Payments in Pounds Sterling. International customers will be able to purchase in their own currency through PayPal as PayPal will convert the currnecy for you.
- No Credit is given, all orders need to be paid in full before we start preperation on orders including mixing paints
In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within 30 days Worldwide of the date of dispatch, you must notify Plamo UK immediately.We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
Sending Prohibited Goods (Paints, Thinners, Flammable Liquids etc)
It is the Purchasers responsibility to check with your local Postal Operator to confirm if any items being purchased are classed as Prohibited Goods (Paints, Thinners, Flammable Liquids etc) within your country. If you have purchased an item/s which is classed as Prohibited Goods and it is not delivered, refunds will NOT be given. If the item/s are returned for this reason, a refund will be given of the value of the items returned minus any incured costs.
All of our products listed are held in stock, whilst we endeavor to ensure sufficient stock is held to meet all orders in a timely manner, if we have insufficient stock (due to stock taking errors) to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we may, at our discretion, supply or deliver a substituted product or refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days.
Cancellation & Returns
- You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 7 days of the date of collection or delivery provided that your order has not been dispatched. Such notice may be given by emailing to the number or address set out on the order form.
- Plamo Colour paints are mixed and bottled to order, if you wish to cancel an order you must return the goods to us at your cost. If they are faulty on arrival, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution, please make sure to get in touch using the contact forum.
If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Plamo UK may suspend further supply or delivery, stop any goods in transit or terminate our contract and refuse to trade with customers at our discretion.
Age Requirements for Specific Goods.
Where the law requires a minimum age limit for the purchase of specific goods, you confirm that you are over the required age limit and that delivery will be accepted by a person over the required age limit.
Everything on this site, from the photographs and graphics to the text of these terms, is either owned by Plamo UK or used by Plamo UK with a third party's permission. By using our site, you will not obtain any rights in any of the materials on our site. You are welcom to use the contnets of this site for your own personal use, however you are not allowed to copy or use anything on our site for any other purpose, such as any business or commercial use.